- You may stop your lessons at any time. By cancelling, your child(ren) will be removed from our learn to swim program.
- A cancellation form is required and must be submitted online through our website to be removed from the swim schedule and stop automatic payments.
- Accounts are charged on the 1st of every month.
- If you cancel in the middle of a billing period, a credit for the remaining lessons will be applied to your La Petite Baleen swim account for future lessons.
- To avoid being charged for the next month, you must submit your cancellation request by the 25th of the previous month.
- All cancellations are final.
- La Petite Baleen will protect your privacy by not sharing your email address, cookies or IP address with anyone.
- When you ask a question or respond to a survey, your email address and all other information will stay with us. This policy will not change.
- This degree of security means you will receive no correspondence unless it’s from us and relates directly to your question or account with us.