Play and Learn at Family Swim
Family Swim is a complimentary "open swim" program offered to all enrolled La Petite Baleen students and their families. An LPB Advice Teacher may also be in the water to assist students with any questions, help out with skills, or just offer encouragement and support. We offer Family Swim at all four locations year round!
- Must be a currently registered and enrolled member of La Petite Baleen Swim Schools.
- Children under 16 must have an adult in the water with them.
- Limit 2 adults per 1-4 children.
- Limit 4 children per adult.
- Reservations are mandatory.
- All swimmers 36 months old or younger must wear a reusable swim diaper. Disposable swim diaper may be worn underneath if desired.
- Family swim schedule is subject to change based on staffing and pool availability.
How to Register
Registration for all Family Swim sessions start at 10 am the day before the event, through the Parent Portal. If you need any assistance, you may call 866-896-3603, Live Chat at www.swimLPB.com, or email Bookings@swimLPB.com.
To avoid an overbooked session, please enroll all Family Swim participants - including adults and siblings. Add adults and siblings as “students” to your profile before trying to enroll.
- Login to your online account
- Select Classes and Events in upper right
- Select Find Events
- Scroll down to find Family Swim Sessions
- Click on desired session and follow on screen instructions
- A confirmation email will be sent upon completion
To cancel your Family Swim reservation, please email Bookings@swimLPB.com